Please take a few minutes to review our store policies. Your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow, and be bound by, these policies.
We reserve the right to update or modify these policies at any time and without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these policies whenever you visit our web site. Our policies were last updated on 15/05/2021.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our web site, our products, or our store policies, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to help.
- Payment Methods
- Store Credit
- Gift Certificates
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Exchanges
- Product Colours & Sizing
- Product Care
Your privacy is important to us. Any personal information that you provide, including your name, address, telephone number and email address, is stored securely, and will not be released, sold or rented to any third-party entities or individuals.
You can view all of your personal information, and maintain it, by accessing your account on our web site.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy on our web site, please contact us.
When registering and purchasing from our web site, your personal and financial information is encrypted using 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
We do not store credit card information when you make a purchase. This information is only used to complete your purchase via our secure merchant facility, provided by ANZ.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include 10% GST. Tax exclusive prices will be shown for international customers during checkout. We reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card - Visa and Mastercard
- Electronic Funds Transfer / Direct Deposit (Australian customers only)
If you are issued store credit for a return, you can use this store credit on a future purchase on our web site.
- Store credit does not expire, so there is no time limit to use it.
- Store credit is non-refundable.
Gift certificates are a great way to share the gift of uimi, and can be purchased from our gift certificate page.
Gift certificates are valid for use for 3 years from the purchase date. The expiry date is shown on the gift certificate when issued.
Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and are only valid to be redeemed during a purchase on our web site.
Gift certificates and coupons not issued directly from our web site are not valid for use on our web site.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping within Australia is free for orders over $150, and at a flat rate of $10 for orders under $150. Orders will be shipped via Australia Post Parcel Post.
Shipping internationally is calculated based on location and order weight, and will be shipped via Australia Post International Parcel Post.
We will provide you with a tracking number for your order, so you can track your shipment via the Australia Post tracking service.
All orders require signature on delivery by the recipient. To ensure your order is delivered safely, we will not send orders with Safe Drop or Authority To Leave.
Orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne.
Your order will normally ship within 5 business days from placement, but sometimes delays are unavoidable. During sales promotions and events, orders may take up to 10 business days to ship. We will always keep you updated via email on the progress of your order.
Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays within Melbourne, Australia.
Returns & Exchanges
Our returns & exchanges policies only cover items purchased directly from our web site. If you have purchased a uimi product from a different retail store, and wish to request a return or exchange, you must contact that store directly.
Please note, all sales of items from our discounted Sale section are FINAL and not eligible for "Change on Mind" returns.
Melba Face Masks
For safety and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on the Melba masks. Please ensure you check the size and colour you require carefully before ordering.
Change of Mind
We believe in all of our products and hope you are as delighted with them as we are. However, if you change your mind, or if the item is the wrong size or colour, you may be eligible for a "Change of Mind" return.
The following conditions apply to all "Change of Mind" returns:
- You must contact us no more than 14 days from receipt of your order to arrange a return. Please DO NOT send an item back without contacting us first.
- Item(s) must not be from our discounted Sale section. Sales of these items are FINAL.
- The item(s) must be in original condition - unworn and unwashed, with original labels and swing tags attached.
- You can opt to exchange the item(s), or receive a refund or store credit for the item(s) purchase price. Initial order shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All return shipping costs are at your own expense. If you opt for an exchange, please include a self-addressed postage pre-paid satchel when you return the original item(s) to us.
- We are not liable for any loss/damage whilst a return item is in transit. For this reason, we recommend returning the item(s) via a postage method with tracking and adequate coverage for loss/damage.
Important Note: the following conditions will not be considered product faults under any circumstances:
- Product damage, shrinkage or felting due to washing/handling an item in a way other than specified on the product care label.
- Damage to products during regular use and storage by insects, such as moths and silverfish.
- Damage due to regular wear and tear.
See the Product Care section below for further details.
Damage During Shipping
Product Colour & Sizing
Whilst we have ensured that all product images on our web site represent colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer/device screen will show these colours as intended.
Actual product measurements may vary slightly from those stated on each product page. Slight differences, of up to a 3% tolerance, are inherent to the knitwear manufacturing process.
See our Product Information page for further information.
Our products are made from superior quality yarns and need special attention when laundering. Always follow the care label precisely.
Incorrect washing/handling may result in your product shrinking and/or felting.
See our Product Information page for further information.
uimi is owned and operated by Loop Knit Studio Pty Ltd trading as uimi. ABN: 91 166 507 446
Business Address: 15/327 Mansfield Street, Thornbury VIC 3071, Australia. Email: storeuimicomau. Phone: +613 9495 1746.